Part-time PR & Showroom Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking to work in PR for a creative, international high-end fashion house?
We at STAND STUDIO are now looking for a part-time PR & Showroom Manager to join our team in Stockholm. You as a PR & Showroom Manager at STAND STUDIO are responsible to manage PR globally according to the company’s vision and targets. In this role you are responsible to maintain and build the STAND STUDIO community with media, press, influencers, and other industry professionals.
- Coordinate PR strategy globally.
- Responsible for smooth running of the showroom and its maintenance always ensuring a high standard of presentation for visits and lend outs.
- Manage preparation of samples, coordinate send-outs and returns of samples with international press, influencers, and celebrities and preparation of internal shoots.
- Collect and distribute monthly coverage reports.
- Provide support to the international agencies via sample collections, assets, and updates on company and press information.
- Planning, preparation, and execution of seasonal press days and press information.
- Provide press with correct credit and stockist information for editorial credits.
- Ensure PR database is kept up to date with industry moves and news.
- Work with the internal marketing team to ensure that wholesale partners receive all relevant press material for each season.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to STAND STUDIO brand and values.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with members of the fashion media and stakeholders.
- Support on other events organized by the company.
- Manage global celebrity placement and influencer marketing, including product gifting allocations including overseeing the execution and distribution of global gifting, manage influencer collaborations, report on coverage and gifting performance.
- Monitoring media, reporting coverage, and suggesting coverage opportunities.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Fashion PR with an established network of influencers and press contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field, combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the luxury retail industry and up to date with current trends.
- Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent communication, organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are appreciated.
- A confident and self-starter person to be ambassador of the brand.
Ready to apply? Please send your CV and application in English to [email protected]
STAND STUDIO is a contemporary fashion brand founded in 2014 from the idea to meet a demand of expertly designed high fashioned leather pieces at an accessible price. Since then, STAND STUDIO has expanded to deliver seasonal collections for women mainly in leather, but also in suede, wool and faux fur. Today, we have retailers throughout Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US.