As a Patternmaker at STAND STUDIO you will work closely with our ambitious and dedicated design team.
The work environment at STAND STUDIO is fast-paced, dynamic and creative, and every day is different from the next. You will be based at the STAND STUDIO office in Stockholm.
· Development of collections for womenswear and menswear
· Make measurements charts, draw patterns
· Present on fittings and working closely with design team.
· Follow the process of development from first sample to production
· Grading of patterns
· Control measuring every sample that arrives at our studio from production.
· Communicate measurement and fit report to production team.
The ideal candidate:
· Strong sense of trends and shape.
· 3 years of work experience in patternmaking
· BA in patternmaking
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge within computer based pattern programs
· Knowledge of illustrator
· Organized and structured
· Able to maintain and keep deadlines
· A team player with very good communication skills
Please write your application in English including your CV, personal letter and examples of your work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STAND STUDIO is a contemporary fashion brand founded in 2014 from the idea to meet a demand of expertly designed, high fashioned leather pieces at an accessible price. Since then, Stand has expanded to deliver seasonal collections for women and men mainly in leather, but also in suede, fur, wool, cashmere and faux fur. Today, we have retailers throughout Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US.