As a Designer at STAND STUDIO you will work closely with our ambitious and dedicated design team.
The work environment at STAND STUDIO is fast-paced, dynamic and creative, and every day is different from the next. You will be based at the STAND STUDIO office in Stockholm, but you might have commitments that require travelling.
· Research and mood boards
· Sketching and developing technical flat drawings and line sheets.
· Communicate and work closely with the design and production team
· Working closely with team during fittings
The ideal candidate:
· At least 2 years of design work experience
· BA or MA degree in Fashion Design
· Knowledge in womenswear & accessories
· Fluency in English
· Adobe suit skills with the ability to use Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Strong sense of trends and knowledge of fashion history.
· A team player with very good communication skills
· Being flexible and at the same time structured and organized.
· High discipline with deadlines.
Please write your application in English including your CV, personal letter and examples of your work and send it to email@example.com
STAND STUDIO is a contemporary fashion brand founded in 2014 from the idea to meet a demand of expertly designed, high fashioned leather pieces at an accessible price. Since then, Stand has expanded to deliver seasonal collections for women and men mainly in leather, but also in suede, fur, wool, cashmere and faux fur. Today, we have retailers throughout Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US.