Global PR Manager
As a PR Manager at STAND STUDIO you will work closely with our ambitious and dedicated marketing team. As a PR Manager you will have a key role handling all press and media relations globally. The work environment at STAND STUDIO is fast-paced, dynamic and creative. You will be based at the STAND STUDIO office in Stockholm.
• Manage PR Globally
• Plan and create PR strategies lined with marketing plan
• Manage showroom, visits and lend outs
• Prepare and track requests of samples to shoots, influencers and VIP dressing
• Ensure and report media coverage through media relations
• Project and event management
• Build and maintain relationships with media, stylists and influencers
• Increase brand visibility, drive traffic to online store
• Plan, create and coordinate press information
• Evaluate PR opportunities on an ongoing basis
• Build STAND STUDIO community
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum 3 years of work experience within the fashion industry or PR
• BA in Marketing or PR
• Fluent in Swedish and English required, additional language skills are a plus
• Strong interest in fashion
• Aware and up to date with current trends
• Strong network with media, stylists and influencers locally and globally
• Strong communication skills
• Competent in building and developing relationships
• Organized, structured and independent
• Strong problem-solving skills and pro-active approach
This position is full-time based at the STAND STUDIO head office in Stockholm and will require seasonal travels on a regular basis.
Apply by writing your application in English including your CV and personal letter and send it to [email protected].
STAND STUDIO was founded by Nellie Kamras in 2014 from the idea to meet a demand for expertly designed, high fashioned leather pieces. Since then STAND STUDIO has expanded to deliver seasonal collections mainly in leather and faux fur, but also in wool, vegan leather and other new sustainable materials. STAND STUDIO is now a renowned contemporary fashion brand that can be found in selected premium stores throughout Scandinavia, Europe and North America.