About STAND STUDIO
STAND STUDIO was founded in 2014 by Nellie Kamras from the idea to meet a demand for expertly designed high fashioned leather pieces. Since then, STAND STUDIO has expanded to deliver seasonal collections mainly in leather and faux fur, but also in wool, vegan leather, and other new sustainable materials. STAND STUDIO is now a renowned contemporary fashion brand that can be found in a global selected distribution.
We are now looking for an E-commerce Manager with responsibility for the online sales. You will have the ownership of the e-commerce strategy and execution. To succeed in this role we believe you have a business mindset and a problem solving approach.
Main tasks includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and optimizing STAND STUDIO’s D2C (Direct-to-consumer) e-commerce offer.
- Setting strategies, growth- and profitability goals.
- Following up on sales and results.
- Planning and execution of campaigns and activities.
- Product enrichment and online merchandising, together with the E-commerce Coordinator.
- Managing the development of standstudio.com, together with our digital agency.
- Leading the work of digital marketing together with the team and our digital agency.
Personnel responsibility for the e-commerce and customer service team are included in the position. You will also work closely with other departments to improve internal processes.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum three years experience from a similar role, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Result-oriented with experience of budgeting and follow-up of results.
- Customer centric mindset and a good understanding of conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition.
- Experience of working with digital marketing (SEO, SEM and paid social).
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Relevant academic education.
The position is full-time, preferably starting September 1st, based at the STAND STUDIO head office in Stockholm. Apply by sending your application including your CV and personal letter to [email protected].